|Transmission||Pre Select Gearbox|
|Interior Colour||Tan Hide|
Lagonda returned, briefly, to the manufacture of light cars in 1934 with the introduction of the Rapier, which was heralded by The Autocar as a thoroughly worthwhile newcomer among small sports-type cars.
The chassis was supplied to Dobson & de Clifford where it was completed as a Abbott Touer on 28 November 1934.
First registered on 10th July 1935, the car has benefited from ongoing maintenance and considerable refurbishment over the course of the last 30-plus years, as evidence by numerous invoices on file.
Described as in generally excellent condition, the car is offered with the aforementioned invoices, old-style buff logbook, technical data, a quantity of expired MoT certificates, current road fund licence and V5C registration document.