As can be seen from the photographs, this has been a very faithful nut & bolt renovation resulting in what must be one of the coolest looking S's on the road today.
The heritage certificate indicates delivery to the supplying dealer, Inwards of Hillingdon, on 8 September 1966 with optional extras recoded as; Fresh-air heater, Extra fuel tank, 4½" wheels & Oil cooler.
Thanks to the heritage certificate, we can also see that it has retained its original factory colour scheme of Black (Monotone) with Red & Gold/Grey interior
• Full restoration including engine & gearbox overhaul
• Matching numbers - Heritage certified
• Original body shell
• 4 speed 'S' gearbox with synchro mesh
• Outstanding paint & trim
• Underside stone chip protection
• Original colour of Black with Cream roof (special factory order)
• High back recliner front seats (special factory order)
• Mini lite alloy wheels
• Chroming detail to engine bay
All in all, a fabulous and faithful Cooper S that is sure to be cherished for generations to come.